There is a huge variation in the construction of trampolines in the trampoline industry. Having a name brand you can rely on and trust is extremely important.
The Skytric Trampoline offers the latest technology and the best safety guards you can buy. With a price tag that won’t empty your wallet, this is an excellent product for outdoor enjoyment.
The top ring enclosure system in this trampoline is one of the safest in the industry.
The quality of a trampoline is determined by the construction of it. That is why investing in a brand name such as Skytric is so important.
Skytric is known in the industry for using heavy materials and noncorrosive finishes and has a price point you can afford.
It also has all the features that are so critical for safety. The top flex pole enclosure, which prevents accidents from falls, is an excellent feature, and the easy installation process makes this a parent’s favorite.
Unlike other trampolines, the flex pole safety net adheres to the inside of the trampoline for maximum safety. It also has a double zipper enclosure to help kids stay put.
You can close it from both the interior and exterior, which is a very nice additional feature. The 5.5” springs help to increase the “bounce-ability” for a little extra fun.
With a maximum capacity weight of 330 pounds, the entire family can join in at once.
- It has a premium, thick foam safety pad that is constructed with double rubber to hold the trampoline frame in place more safely than other units.
- The 5.5” springs help to increase the amount of “give” which translates into a bigger and better bounce.
- Easy installation makes this an ideal unit for parents, and a cheaper alternative than more complex units that need to be installed by a professional.
- Safety poles adhere to the interior, which allows for additional security to bouncers and decreases the likelihood of accidents.
- Double zip enclosures allow you to fasten from both the exterior and interior for additional security.
- Holds up to 330 pounds of weight and fun.
- A weather proof coat construction means you won’t have to replace it every season.
- The flex poles allow for additional security over the industry-standard straight poles.
- Minimal gaps decrease the probability of accidents.
- The top ring enclosure system is highly regarded in the trampoline industry.
- Some installers complain of joints that are difficult to piece together and “pop out” as you try to put them in place. There are even some complaints that the joints have had to be super glued to stay put.
- The zipper is not very durable. Many consumers complain about the splitting of the seam and the zipper coming loose very quickly after use.
- Due to the 5.5 spring construction, there have been complaints that the springs fall out when subjected to heavy weights or during high traffic use.
- The support net does not stay put and frequently falls if not set correctly, jeopardizing the integrity of the trampoline and its safety.
For the price, this trampoline appears to be a good buy with a good industry reputation. The construction is made for high traffic, but like any trampoline, it does not come without some safety concerns. The 5.5” springs allow for greater bounce mobility, but there are some who insist that it compromises the safety of the trampoline.
The weatherproof coating and construction appear to hold up from season to season, which makes spending the little extra for the Skytric brand warranted. Although having issues with the joints lining up, if you take the additional time to use a mallet and a little extra strength, when properly installed, it stays put.
The foam pad is adhered to the interior of the trampoline prevents feet or limbs from getting caught, and although the zipper does not seem made for high traffic, the double enclosure is a really nice feature. For the price, it is a safe product with a good track record. Just leave yourself a little extra time and patience to put it together.